Wonderful melodies and catchy songs pressed on vinyl with recordlabels that would become famous over the years..
However, the original Italo-Disco wasn't just suddenly there, it developed during the early eighties (I dare say, in the end of the 70's even! Just think of Peter Jacques Band / Goody Music Productions).
Because of the activities of distributing-companies like 'il Discotto', 'Non Stop' and 'Disco Magic', the whole world got to know 'Lectric Workers, Gary Low, B.B & Band, Martinelli, Gazebo, Hipnosis, Koto, Ryan Paris, Savage, P.Lion, Stylóo, Albert One, Joe Yellow, Den Harrow, Radiorama, and, soon after, many, many more!
Read it all on FACEBOOK (and like the page)!
I VENTI 30 YEARS!
Zat. 17 December 2016 - 30 jaar “i Venti d’Azzurro” (Winter Christmas Party)
i Venti facts (nov. 2016 and counting):
- Facebook Pagina i Venti d’Azzurro 1780 likes
- Marcello, Paolo Jay, meer dan 7000 likes.
- Video gemaakt in Maart meer dan 8000 keer bekeken.
- Youtube kanaal met meer dan 180.000 views.
- Samenwerking RadioStadDenHaag (1800 likes).
- Samenwerking Teejater (Facebook 3200 likes).
- Event met ong. 10 artiesten.
- Locatie Naaldwijk (strategisch voor Rotterdam, Den Haag en Westland)
- Discoteek Teejater is m.b.t. Italo feesten een begrip in de regio (al meer dan 30 jaar)
De opties voor Promotie:
- Sponsoring van een artiest tijdens optreden d.m.v. logo projectie.
- Online via Facebook pagina’s en via Twitter.
- Logo/Naam vermelding op video aankondiging.
- Logo/Naam vermelding op feest flyer/poster.
- Radioreclame met video tijdens Show “i Venti d’Azzurro”.
- Reguliere radioreclame via Radio Stad Den Haag.
- Goodybag vulling bij afloop evenement.
- Banner / Projectie in discotheek.
- Sponsoring Vliegticket / Transfer / Hotel van een artiest.
That was such a wonderful, successful event, thank you Marcello for organizing this “30 ANNI” I Venti d’Azzurro” party. Everyone was having a blast…it’s been a long time since i’ve been to a italo-party that was that much fun! Also I want to thank all of the people who were involved in putting together this italo-party. I know what a huge effort it took to make this italo-party so great. I can't say enough about the location, the atmosphere, the food, and of course the main italo-event! What a wonderful experience! Can't wait to see everyone again in a next italo-event. Unfortunately not everyone could have been there to witness it all. So I made a small compilation how we experienced this marvelous italo-event
Follow I Venti d'Azzuro on YouTube.
Direct contact with the organization for Sponsoring / Promotion of
the "Winter Christmas Party" please CONTACT us!
Italo Disco (sometimes hyphenated, such as Italo-disco, subjected to varying capitalization, or abbreviated as Italo) is a genre of progressive music which originated in Italy and was mainly produced at the end of the 1970s to mid-1980s.
The origin of the genre's name is strongly tied to marketing efforts of the ZYX record label, which began licensing and marketing the music outside Italy in 1982.
Italo disco faded in the early 1990s.
Italo disco evolved from the then-current dance music (including hi-NRG) and developed into a diverse genre.
The genre employed drum machines, synthesizers, and occasionally vocoders and was usually sung in English.
A big comeback of German disco began in 1998, when Modern Talking reunited. Rete 4 channel in Italy, Hits 24, Goldstar TV, and ProSieben channels in Germany, and the program Nostalgia on Spain's TVE channel started to broadcast Italo disco.
Several online radio stations stream the genre.
The renewed popularity has inspired re-releases and new mixes by many of the original Italo disco record labels.
ZYX Records has released many new CD mixes since 2000.
Panama Records and Radius Records have re-released Italo tracks on vinyl.
Northern European labels I Venti d'Azzurro (The Netherlands) and Flashback Records (Finland) have produced unreleased demos, new versions of old hits, and new songs.
Read the complete article on WIKIPEDIA.